Thursday, January 1, 2015

Breast Friends

My H cups and I go way back. I remember the first time I found out there was something outside the realm of DD. At first I thought I might faint-- but then I thought of all the words that start with H that made me laugh. Happy cups, huge cups... You get the idea.

The thing is, my breast friends and I might need to break up.

This might be confusing due to my self love post. But, first of all, there is a lot of ways to achieve self love. I'm not against anyone who feels they need to get plastic surgery to be happy, it's just not my choice. No, I'm not considering saying goodbye to my breasts because of cosmetic reasons no no no.

Big boob problems are a real thing.

I really did hit myself in the face with my left breast while running in gym class once. And yes I did fall over.

Yes, my boobs did do a bellyflop while I did a pencil dive while cliff jumping. I may have floated down the river recovering from the pain longer than I care to admit.

There's no way I could ever sleep on my back. I STOP BREATHING AND WAKE UP IN A PANIC!

Reaching? Take five inches off your grabbing range in almost every direction.

You know, you never realized how revealing your normal cut dress is till you're at your in laws for Thanksgiving. I spent the rest of the night trying to balance the dumb waist line with the top of the dress.

I dream of bras in fun colors.

But most important of all, it affects the amount I can work out at a time. They just generally make things difficult.

So I say goodbye to old friends... We had some great mamories together. I am getting to the age where back pain is a thing and you're cramping my style.

So tonight if you're out, toast to Harriet and Lola. I will be taking steps to make it official. It's time to do what is best for my health.

There is no appropriate gif I could find to entertain you mid post so here is bouncing jello:



To a new year!

Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous

No comments:

Post a Comment