Sunday, January 18, 2015

Missguided

So there's a website called Missguided that goes to size 20 that is fabulous. I haven't written about it yet because I'm bitter that I do not fit in that parameter. However, I have hopes with these new LIFESTYLE CHANGES (don't use that diet word--be healthy forever) that I will get there. So here are some fabulous clothes that you should put on your radar:

NEED, only $57.00

Like come on how cute is this? 3/4th sleeve, wrap velvet dress... So cute and flattering in all the right places for the plus size ladies.




















MUST HAVE, $66.50
 
The oversized peplum, the lace, the cap sleeve, the pencil skirt? COME ON... Perfection.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WANT, $38.00

This knot top is just too cool. IT



















 
 
Weird combination but I always appreciate not black or jean bottoms.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like them as much as I do!
 
 
Lots of love,
Samantha the Fatulous 


No comments:

Post a Comment