Sunday, January 25, 2015

Fictional Couples I Grew Up Loving

Corey and Topanga
They are so amazing. They gave me hope in the world let's be honest. I watch Girl Meets World because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to them. COREY AND TOPANGA FOREVER!












Lizzie and Gordo

I always felt so bad for Gordo. Like, hello. He was so amazing.
GORDO YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART! DAMN IT LIZZIE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


At least it was end game. That's what is most important. It's not like he had to track down an international pop star for you, and get kicked off a class trip, oh and set up for you to sing in front of thousands of people. IS THAT WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR BEST FRIENDS ATTENTION? Jesus she's blind.


Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper

It breaks my heart that they weren't end game. But you know, that's okay... Because they were epic. Never regret that epic love, even if it wasn't forever.


















Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous

No comments:

Post a Comment