Thursday, January 8, 2015

Boston Olympics?

I'm going to make this short because I don't know too much about it despite the fact that I've tried to find more info through various articles.

My first reaction is... What the hell are you thinking? It's a cluster enough on a normal day. Don't even talk to me on sports days. And if you're working on New Years, St. Patricks Day, or the marathon... Plan an extra two hours of travel.

There's literally no room for anything. They must be saying 'Boston' but really mean the larger construction will be at least 45 minutes out of the city.

This stresses me out just thinking about it.

Here are a few cities that have been chosen in the past:

Aw, Salt Lake City, how cute and set up in a way that totally makes sense. What a nice layout.

















Ah, Vancouver... What a totally not confusing looking place to live. So nice with it's grid layout.











And this clusterfuck is Boston. I know what you're thinking, it's a more detailed map. Yeah, that's because it's the only way you can understand Boston's layout. Unlike the nice simple grids you see above it appears a child took a crayon to a piece of paper and had a sugar fit.



They have to be using other parts of New England too, right? RIGHT? I assume yes. But even then Logan and all that nonsense... Oh dear sweet cheeses.


Again this is just a first response post so excuse me.

Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous

No comments:

Post a Comment