Sunday, January 25, 2015

Rent The Runway

I have a new obsession. Or, I will once I have a paying job and can indulge this obsession (cross your fingers for me I have one coming up I'm really excited about)

It's called Rent The Runway! My readers aren't the 1%. As someone who recommends websites I will never purposefully show you something that is super expensive. I don't see the point when there's alternatives.

This website lets you try the 400, 500, 2000 dollar dresses for basically nothing. Yes, they have plus sizes. Let me show you:

Rent this Badgley Mischka which was originally $430 for only $70!




































This BCBGMAXAZRIA can be rented for only $135 when it was originally $578!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This beautiful Carmen Marc Valvo was originally $1150... You can rent it for $150!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 This Badgley Mischka can be rented for $150, opposed to the $990 retail price.


































They also have jewelry, hats, clutches... It's all just fabulous. Love it.
 
Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment