Thursday, January 22, 2015

Five Shows I Feel Bad About Myself for Enjoying

  • Bridalplasty- Brides competing for plastic surgery so they can look 'perfect' on their wedding day.
It's everything I hate. Telling a woman she needs to be a certain way. Telling her that if she isn't this way she won't have a perfect wedding day unless she has these surgeries. These women were physically perfectly fine before.

It's like watching a car crash... You can't look away. Well actually I don't get that saying because that's not something I'd want to look at either but you get what I'm saying.




My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
 
 
Where to start...
 
Exploiting a culture that already faces a lot of prejudice and stereotypes and only flaunting the stereotypes.
 
 
These people on this show mostly live in trailers and save their entire lives for these dresses from Waltham Massachusetts that START at $600.00. WHAT?
 
 
 
Breaking Amish                               I don't know if this show is as racey as I think it is, or I just feel super awkward watching these people go against their beliefs so aggressively. Either way I think the Amish community is extremely interesting.
 
 
Dance Moms
You basically watch these amazing kids get overworked while they are surrounded by the screaming people who make choices for them. I love to watch the dances, but I feel so bad for those kids.
 
 
Are You The One?
They purposely chose people notorious for being terrible in relationships and put them in a house together. Honestly though if they thought about this all together in a room the game would be so much easier. Who cares who is ACTUALLY hooking up? Drama drama drama... Anyway if they guess their perfect match within 10 weeks they split a million dollars.
 
 
 

 

 I can feel your judging
 

 
 
I know I know... I don't care though I sort of really enjoy them.
 
Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous

No comments:

Post a Comment