Sunday, January 4, 2015

Crop Tops in Action

Crop tops are in and I'm in love! It's funny, if you had asked me to wear one in public a year ago I would NEVER do it. But recently I tried one on and I felt... Good. I even felt sexy! Here are a few options and how you can rock the look. Please excuse the non shoes and lack of head. I didn't feel like getting dolled up today lol oh, and the names on our mirror is from our wedding. Once the blog picks up I hope to convince my friends to take better pictures of me.
 
 
 
 This semi sheer crop top from Eloquii was originally $98.00 but is 30% off right now. It's great for a night out with friends.

The skirt can be found at Navabi. It was originally $131.90, it's not $50.90.













 T Swift style high pants and a crop top? I dig it.
 
The top is from Eloquii. It was originally $68.00. It's on super sale now for only $19.97.
 
The purple leggings are from Modcloth. They're only $19.99! Love love love how comfortable this outfit is!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The writing on the mirror is such a huge problem with this outfit (sorryyyy)
 
But both are from Eloquii.
 
The shirt was originally $68.00 and is now only $14.97.
 
The skirt is no longer available. It's peplum style and has pockets.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Feeling so fresh and so clean clean. I've never been able to pull off animal print but this shirt and skirt combo just called my name.
 
The shirt is from Eloquii. It was originally $42.00 but is now $31.50!
 
The skirt is from ASOS. It was originally $56.85. It's on super sale for only $17.06!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all for today! How do you crop top?
 
 
Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment