Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Writer's Block


So thanks to one of my readers, I have a very complex post that is not ready to post yet. I've been looking at my screen for a half hour trying to think of a nice topic for today but all I can think about is the post that is incomplete. So, I am going to show you cool things from the internet.



Loanato has some really great inexpensive jewelry. Included in her collection are these awesome landscape rings!

















Moerkey is a fabulous artist who creates beautiful work out of recycled metal. I want it all. My mind exploded when I looked at his work.










Calling all nerds! Modcloth sells some awesome bed sheets that are sure to impress any dorm room to say the least.


















If I could afford it, I would fill my life with anthropologie. It's a love hate relationship because they do not sell plus size clothes. If I ever lose the weight though--I'm going there first. Anyway, they also have a beautiful home décor section. It's amazing. I want all the things.














Alright dearies, looks like that's it for me today. My husband came down with the flu so I'm going to cuddle up with him and reread Harry Potter tonight in the outfit I picked out. OR mayyyybbeee pjs. Either way have a wonderful new year and see you in the AM!

Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment