Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Should Stop Watching Infomercials

So I have a really hard time sleeping. I try to sleep but I doesn't normally happen for a long amount of time. Nothing to worry about I'm getting it taken care of soon hopefully... But anyway the best infomercials are on at like... 3 or 5 in the morning. On almost every channel. It's that crazy knife set, T25, that amazing meat cooker, and the nutribullet. It was rocky at first, but I love my nutribullet. It's a small bullet that's strong enough to pulverize nuts.

It's a great way to get the nutrients that you need while actually feeling full.

NOTE it's not meant to replace every meal. I usually just replace one or two a day.

That real meal though, it's interesting how spicy everything is when you're not eating junk food all day. And how much easier it is to tell when you're full. Also, it's great how much better I feel just after a few days. I have to be honest, I was hoping it would help with my sleep, and maybe it will in the long term. But for now it's making me more motivated.

I've been doing Zumba every day on my PS3, I've gone dancing, and I just feel good.



At first, I made my nutribullet without flavor. You won't be satisfied unless you do it right. Right now I only know recipes for uncooked meals, but I want to dive into soups. Right now my favorite is:

Broccoli
Banana
Grapes
Almonds
Raspberries
Blackberries
Flax Seeds
Pineapple
Apple Cider
Water

Basically everything but the kitchen sink. I don't even care I love it.

I'm so glad I listened to that infomercial.

Infomercials have a bad rep... Maybe it's people like me because I'm a sucker. I want all the infomercial things--exept that knife set that guy was weird. He was talking about the zombie apocalypse.
 
 
Lots of love,
Samantha the Fatulous

No comments:

Post a Comment