Friday, January 2, 2015

It's All About Confidence

Yesterday, I wrote about my big boob problems... Today I'm going the other route. I'm going to tell you my little secret whenever I need a little extra confidence.

A job interview? Sexy underwear. Your mean boss from corporate coming? Sexy underwear. A test you're really nervous about. Sexy underwear.

Look good feel good. But this kind of looking good is a secret just for you. Maybe not--but you probably won't get the job if you choose to share.

It's just my way that gives me the confidence I need to project sometimes. Underwear is pretty easy to find. But what about fun bras? Well today I'm going to tell you all about a store that's all about confidence and feeling good about yourself. It's called Hips and Curves!

It's a plus size girl's candyland... Fun stockings, sexy Halloween costumes, corsets, bras galore! Let me show you:

Let's start with some costumes because I always get so jealous of my friends on Halloween.

 OH hey Snow White. Just grab some friends to be your seven dwarves and be on your way! Every item IS sold separately.

Keep in mind that these are real corsets so they are quite expensive. But they will last and would come in handy for formal dress season.
 Ahoy matey! I love tutus, they're fun. I just love it.
Like the circus? Do something a little different--look and feel great while doing it!


















Next, I'm obsessed with their fun colored bras! LOOK! They're not tan or white! THIS IS A BIG DEAL PEOPLE!

 They call this a shelf bra? I think it's ridiculously beautiful.
 
$39.95
 
I could totally feel like a normal person in this multi colored bra!!

$39.95
 
I'm all about that lace about that lace bout that lace...
 
$34.95
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next are just a few cool items from the site just to give you a taste of what they have to offer.
 
It's hard to find nice plus size robes... Thank you hips and curves.
 
This should be under the costume section but listen... I already made the rest of the post look pretty and I didn't want to redo it all. Anyway how cool is it to look like a mermaid?
This IS NOT a bathing suit but I chose it because this is a very in look for plus size bathing suits right now and I kind of love it. I don't know if this particular item can handle my H cups but if it could I think this is fun.















 Well, that's it for me today! I hope you enjoyed my exploration of Hips and Curves. Remember there is nothing shameful in wanting to feel pretty, to feel good. Do what it takes to feel confident!

Lots of love,
Samantha the Fatulous


No comments:

Post a Comment