Sunday, December 28, 2014

Five Hair Products I can't live without

 I have unruly knots in my hair. Beauty Protector detangling spray is a must have. It's 100% Vegan as well as paraben and sulfate free. Not only does it immediately smooth out my tangles, it also protects from heat infused tools. I curl my hair almost every day so it's essential to protect my precious locks. A little goes a long way, I'm talking 4 sprays for the entire head max so the bottle will last you forever.











Serge Normant Dream Big hairspray makes not only the back of your head, but your entire look ridiculous. It smells amazing... and gives amazing volume and hold. It's never sticky or hard to the touch. It's easy to tease after application to make your hair look perfect.














Buying curling irons can be tricky... If you're looking for a more natural non Shirley Temple curl... This might be your wand! It heats up fast and is super easy to use. Be careful of the end though with any wand. I have a pretty circle burn mark.













Proganix Repair serum is awesome for the winter. You can't use it every day so it's such a nice treat when you can. You can feel the difference after one use it's insane.














Davines is famous for their hair products. This smoothing shampoo tames the frizziest of hair as well as detangles and strengthens. It smells like figs and I can't get enough of it. I love this so much.















That's it for today!

Lots of love,
Samantha the Fatulous

No comments:

Post a Comment