Monday, February 2, 2015

Superbowl Recap

WE WON HOLLA! What an exciting game!

 

 The Seahawks Deferred

 
 Kate Upton was sexy


 People were straight up trippin'

 
This guy got his groove back


This guy enjoyed some skittles sneakily, or so he thought.

 
Katy Perry did this
 
 
And I was like this
 
 
 

Then Lenny Kravitz kissed a girl
 
 
And I was like
 
 
 
Then the sharks stole the show and your hearts
 
But I was sad Katy Perry didn't shoot anything out of her boobs.
 
 
 
Somehow this guy got through like a ninja

 
 
This ridiculous catch happened and I thought all was lost


But then a rookie named Malcom had an amazing interception with like 15 seconds left on the clock but apparently no one cared enough about him to make a gif of it so here is Tom Brady's reaction.
 
 
 
Then the Seahawks messed up their last chance at redemption by starting a fight. The fight lasted a while. It was pretty epic.
 
Then we won! YYAYYY!


As for the commercials, there were the good, the bad, and the offensive. So many slow and sad ones this year, am I right?

Here are a few of the best:


 













And the bad or offensive:




Really Nationwide? Thanks for the punch in the gut. 'I'll never learn to ride a bike because I'm dead' Thanks for that.




I've never been a huge Kardashian fan so this fell flat for me. Mostly because people in my company had to decide whether or not she thought this was actually an important cause.



I didn't realize liking the taste of your beer was a crime. My bad.


That's it for me today!

Lots of love,
Samantha the Fatulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment