Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Seeing Red

The count down has begun! Valentine's Day is 10 days away! I've loved V Day since I was in diapers. I still gave valentines to friends in college. I love love day, and so should you! Even my single ladies! You love your friends! You love your families! You love yourself! Or you should! Make the day about appreciating all that you love. Don't waste time hating a day!

 
 
 So today I thought I'd share some red outfits for the big day!

This beauty can be found on Modcloth for $89.99. The cut, and the shapely lace makes this a winning number.






















This stunner from SimplyBe is on sale! It's now only 57.95. This dress is great for those who are self conscious about her arms and stomach.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Try something new with this Eloquii dress! It's on sale for $22.97
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



This sweet dress can be found at Torrid. It's not so red but it's too cute to ignore. It's only $58.50!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This dress comes in red but it wouldn't let me get the red photo from the website. Anyway it can be found on Fashion to Figure for $36.50!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all for me today!
 
Lots of love,
Samantha the fatulous


No comments:

Post a Comment