Monday, February 2, 2015

10 Times Glee Was Super Clever

10. Singing in the Rain/Umbrella
  How badass was this?



9. Landslide
They used this extremely emotional classic to help Santana come to terms that she's in love with Brittney. I cried.




8. Loser Like Me
Glee giving confidence to the kids who don't feel 100% all the time. I dig it.



7. Halo/Walking On Sunshine
I will take a good song mash up any day, especially if it makes you happy after, right? But remember drugs are bad, mmkay?



6. Just The Way You Are
Finn finally gets over his stupid homophobia and accepts his new step brother in the best way possible. Kurt looked so happy. I cried.




5. Make You Feel My Love
This is from the tribute episode to Cory/Finn. Many people don't know for this episode most of the scenes were only shot once... So what you're seeing is raw emotion. This was the last glee episode I really sat through. I tried for a while but I couldn't. I'm still sad over it. He was one of my favorite actors and they were so in love. I can't even.




4. Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
So amazing in every way.



3. Fly/I Believe I can Fly
I listen to this whenever I need confidence. But really though.



2. Pretending
Another original song, breaks my heart. RIP Cory
Plus, all the emotions am I right? About time these two stop pretending, eh?



1. I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
I think this is the most strong mashup, heck, song glee ever performed. There's so many messages and undertones to this song. I think we all know how both girls feel sometimes. I sure as hell do.




Listen, reminisce... Recommend some songs to me!

Lots of love,
Samantha The Fatulous

No comments:

Post a Comment